If you missed the brown bag on enforcing judgments... we videotaped the January 11 program, courtesy of our sponsor, Gore Brothers. You can access it through a link on the Gore Brothers’ website.
Click here to view webcast »
Register, set up a password, and enter user code brownbag.
Lydia S. Hu, Esq.,
Tydings & Rosenberg
Merrilyn E. Ratliff, Esq., Whiteford, Taylor & Preston
- How and when to record a judgment;
- Necessary post-judgment discovery;
- Vehicles to execute on judgments including garnishments, seizures and
- What to do when the judgment debtor has assets in another state; and
- How to execute on some specialized liens, such as attorneys liens.
Sponsored by GORE BROTHERS — Court Reporting, Legal Video, Litigation Support, & Videoconferencing Services
Registration required by emailing Kathleen Shemer at firstname.lastname@example.org.